Personal Injury Lawyer
Specializing in personal injury law, I've been providing legal services to clients throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island since 1985. In 1990 I started my own law practice focusing on helping people who have been injured by negligence or professional malpractice.
- $2.7 million result in a medical malpractice case involving a medication error
- $1.5 million result in a burn case related to a propane explosion
- $1.2 million settlement in an uninsured motorist case
- $300,000 verdict against a Rhode Island State police officer
- $1 million verdict against a Connecticut hospital
- $700,000 settlement related to an intersection collision in New London, CT
- $350,000 recovery against the New London, CT police department
- $300,000 recovery against a New London, CT convalescent home
For a Free Consultation contact me by phone, email, or complete the online form.